Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy curry recipe. To make spicy curry you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Curry:
- Provide 1 lb of whole chicken wings.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of spicy curry powder( i used hot jamaican style curry powder).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Spicy Curry:
- Chop chicken wings into piece (i.e. drumstick, wing and tip). Once chicken is chopped season to liking. (i use complete seasoning and seasoning salt to season my wings and I also cut the chicken pieces smaller).
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, cook til onions are translucent..
- Add curry powder. Brown curry powder for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add water. Mix well.
- Add seasoned chicken to the pot. Coat chicken well in curry mixture. Once coated let chicken simmer for 5 minutes, to allow chicken to release its natural water. If curry sauce is too thick add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add carrots and potatoes to the pot and mix in. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are done. Serve spicy curry with white rice and desired side order.
If you find this Spicy Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.