Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split chick pea chana dal curry recipe. To make split chick pea chana dal curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- Take 1 cup of split chick pea lentil/chana dal.
- Use 3 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take handful of coriander leaves.
- You need handful of mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mastard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of red chillies.
- Get 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- Cook chick pea lentil in a cooker adding enough water by getting 4 whistles, do not overcook, drain the water and keep aside..
- In a pan take 2tbsp oil heat it add mastard seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies curry leaves saute it for a while.
- Now add chopped onion,fry little, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder saute it for a while,.
- Add cooked chana dal,(chick pea lentil)and a glass of water, add chopped coriander leaves,mint leaves, close the lid boil for 10 minutes…your tasty healthy chana dal curry is ready to serve….
If you find this Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.