Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pocket cheese veggies curry naan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pocket cheese veggies curry naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pocket cheese veggies curry naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pocket cheese veggies curry naan recipe. You can have pocket cheese veggies curry naan using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pocket cheese veggies curry naan:
- You need 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- Take 3/4 bowl of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need Pinch of baking powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanaspati ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take of Warm water as required.
- You need of Stuffing-:.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fine chopped green chilli, ginger, garlic.
- Get leaves of Few curry.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 bowl of chopped capsicum & carrot.
- Prepare 1 bowl of grated cheese.
- Provide of Chopped coriander leaves as required.
- Use 1/2 tsp of italian herbs/oregano/garam masala (as u like).
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt as required.
- Get 1 of egg or 1 bowl all purpose flour.
- You need of Kachumar salad-:.
- You need 1 bowl of grated cucumber, carrot, onion, beet root.
- Use 1 of grated capsicum & lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get of Sauce as required.
Steps to make Pocket cheese veggies curry naan:
- Whisk the flour, milk powder, sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Mix in the lard with your fingers until the flour resembles cornmeal. Add the water and mix until the dough comes together; place on a lightly floured surface and knead a few minutes until smooth and elastic. Divide the dough into equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball..
- Flour the rolling area and flatten a ball. Sprinkle flour. Roll it to make slightly thick paratha.(tortilla). Heat a tawa until hot enough. Transfer a paratha to the tawa. When the roti begins to get bubbles over it.Just brush one with little bit of oil on both sides. Flip it to the other side and cook until golden spots appear..
- Now take a kadhai, for stuffing add 1 tbsp oil for stir fry veggies. Add ginger, garlic, green chili and few curry leaves. Fry 1 min.. then mix all spices and salt, mix it well. After 5 min turn of the flame and place it another plate for cool. After cooling add grated cheese and mix it well..
- Take an egg in a bowl(u can use flour paste), whisk well. Now take a tortilla, placed stuffing in the middle area, spread egg paste corner sides and cover it..
- After folding, tortilla or paratha, fry or shadow in an oil..
- Serve with lemon and chaat masala mix kachumar salad and sauce & chutney (as u like)..
If you find this Pocket cheese veggies curry naan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.