Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry with Summer Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry with Summer Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry with summer veggies recipe. To cook curry with summer veggies you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry with Summer Veggies:
- Provide 200 g of chicken thigh (about 0.4 pounds).
- Use 2 of eggplants.
- Use 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use 1 bunch of mushrooms.
- Get half a box of Japanese curry mix.
Steps to make Curry with Summer Veggies:
- Cut chicken and vegetables into bite-size pieces. Soak egg plants in water for at least 5-10 min. to remove harshness. Break off mushrooms into smaller pieces. Slice onions..
- In a frying pan, add 1 Table spoon of olive oil and fry sliced onions until golden brown. Add chicken and cook until golden brown..
- Add 1 more olive oil and vegetables into the pan and fry altogether quickly. Cover and simmer for 5 min. until egg plants are softened..
- Add water as per the instructions on the curry mix box (about 2 cups) and bring it to boil..
- Skim off the scum and fat. Lower the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 5 min..
- Turn the heat off, break the curry mix into smaller cubes and add them into the pan. Mix slowly until the curry mix is well blended..
- Notes: My recommendations for the curry mix are "KOKUMARO" and "JAVA CURRY." Sometimes it tastes really good when you mix two to three different brands and create your own mix! 🙂 As for vegetables, okra and asparagus would taste great as well..
- Just FYI: Here's an example of a beautiful way to present your curry. (Not mine, but a curry restaurant's near my place. They make really great curry…).
If you find this Curry with Summer Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.