Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. To cook slow cooker curry chicken you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Take 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.