Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pasta and Prawn Frittata recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta and Prawn Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta and Prawn Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta and prawn frittata recipe. To cook pasta and prawn frittata you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta and Prawn Frittata:
- Take 3 of eggs, well beaten.
- Prepare 8-10 of prawns, cleaned & deveined.
- Take 1/2 cup of pasta, boiled al dente.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Use 1-2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of spinach, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh grated coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanuts.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of mixed nuts, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Pasta and Prawn Frittata:
- Dry roast coconut, sesame seeds and peanuts till light brown. After it cools down, grind and keep aside. Heat 1 tbsp oil and saute the prawns till it changes colour. Drain and keep aside..
- In the same oil, stir fry the onion, ginger, garlic, green chilies and curry leaves till light brown. Drain and keep aside..
- Now add in all the remaining ingredients followed by the eggs (except oil and coriander leaves)..
- Spread it evenly and cook, covered on a low flame till one side is done. Carefully flip it over and cook the other side too..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with coriander leaves. Cut as desired and enjoy preferably with some ketchup, chutney, mayo or hummus..
If you find this Pasta and Prawn Frittata recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.