Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Chicken Tenderloins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Tenderloins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Tenderloins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken tenderloins recipe. To cook curry chicken tenderloins you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chicken Tenderloins:
- Prepare 4 pieces of chicken tenderloin.
- You need 2 teaspoon of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Tenderloins:
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Dap dry the tenderloins with paper towel. Brush coconut oil to both sides of tenderloins. Then, sprinkle the dry ingredients to both sides of the chicken..
- Place the tenderloins in the fryer basket. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the meat is cooked through when internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C)..
If you find this Curry Chicken Tenderloins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.