Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai red curry with chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red curry with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken recipe. To make thai red curry with chicken you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red curry with chicken:
- You need 600 grams of chicken filet or breast, diced.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk/cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 200 grams of white rice (thai jasmin rice is best).
- Take 100 grams of green beans / haricots verts, cut in 2 or 3 parts each.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper, cut in thin slices.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped in large slices.
- Get 3 of spring onions, cut in small rings.
- Use 70 grams of diced pineapple.
- Use 10 ml of coconut oil or olive oil.
Instructions to make Thai red curry with chicken:
- Cut all the vegetables and chicken as required. Don't cut the vegetables too finely, they should still have a nice bite..
- Pre-bake the chicken in a wok in some coconut or olive oil until the pieces are no longer raw inside. You might have to do it in two portions. Take it out and set it aside on a plate when done, clean the wok..
- Put the bell pepper and the green beans into the wok in the rest of the oil for about 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the red curry paste and cook for another minute or 2. Add about a quarter of the coconut milk when the curry paste starts to stick to the pan. Stir everything together well and let it simmer..
- Cook the rice according to instructions in another pan. This will take about 10 minutes..
- Add the normal onion, the chicken and some more coconut milk. Stir and let it simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Add the spring onions, the pineapple, and all the rest of the coconut milk. Turn the fire to low heat..
- Let it simmer some more. When your rice is done, check and taste if your vegetables are cooked well, especially the bell pepper and green beans..
- Serve the rice and curry separately. Everyone can take rice and pour delicious curry over it at will. Done!.
If you find this Thai red curry with chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.