Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mutton curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. To make mutton curry you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry:
- Get 2 teaspoons of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 700 grams of Mutton.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Green chilli paste.
- You need 5 tablespoons of Onion finely chopped.
- You need as per taste of Salt to taste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Garam mashala powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Tomato chopped.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Use 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Take 3-4 of black pepper corns.
Steps to make Mutton curry:
- At first we need to clean the mutton properly then take a big bowl,pour into the mutton for marination,then add one tablespoon oil, one teaspoon Salt, one teaspoon Turmeric powder, one tablespoon ginger paste, 2 tablespoon chopped onion, then mix it with the mutton and rest for 20 minutes..
- Now cut potato into big pieces then fry it lightly..
- Now take a pan then pour 2 tablespoons oil then add half teasspoon sugar, bay leaves, half inch cardamom, 3 to 4 pieces black pepper when the sugar will melt and turn into red colour then pour into 1 tablespoon garlic paste then add 3 tablespoons chopped onion..
- Fry it well until it turns into brown colour, then pour 1 tablespoon ginger paste then add salt to taste, turmeric powder one teaspoon, 2 tablespoon chopped tomatoes, green chilli paste then saute it well then add the Kashmiri chilli powder..
- Now pour into the whole marinated mutton,mix it well then cover it with the help of a lid in low flame and stir it part by part.when the gravy turns dry.Then add the fried potatoes mix it well..
- Then take a pressure cooker then pour into the whole mutton, potatoes. Then add some water according to you and cover it and cook it,after 2 to 3 whistlesTurn off the gas oven..
- Then take few minutes rest the cooker then open it last add garam masala powder and ghee.Now it ready to serve and eat,tasty mutton curry gravy..
If you find this Mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.