Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken green curry recipe. You can cook kanya's chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Provide of green curry paste.
- Provide 25 of bird eyes chili,or any hot fresh chili.
- Provide 1 of red onion,or 4 shallots ,chopped.
- Get 10 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of sliced of galangal.
- Get 1 of lemongrass stalk,sliced.
- Get 2 of coriander roots,finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds,roasted.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds,roasted.
- Provide 1 tsp of citrus peel,or lime peel is ok s.
- Use 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of others.
- You need 750 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 bunch of basils.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped eggplants.
- You need 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Take 12 of optional birdeyes chili for extra add in curry.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chili sliced ,and yellow bell pepper sliced to garnish ..optional.
- Take 700 grams of chicken,chopped to bite size ..or chicken breast ,tight ,,chopped ,sliced.
- Take of seasoning.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Green Curry:
- Make chilli paste ,first i roast coriander and cumin seeds,optional add 3 bay leaves , galangal ..chop and slice another chili paste ingredients …
- Start to pound lemongrass,galangal,citrus peel,salt,cumin,coriander seed by pestel and mortar,add chili ,shrimp paste ,garlic,onion until well mix …easy go buy some green curry paste at store and skip step one and two hahahha :).
- On low heat,set soup pot with some coconut milk ,stir in chili paste with kaffir lime leaves,keep stir dont let it burn,slowly add coconut milk just a little at time ,only to protect from burning ..stir and keep add it until your paste turn shinny green ,good smell.
- After paste is shinny ..now its time to add chopped chicken,stir to mix with paste on medium heat until no longer pink..add seasoning..water ..add more coconut milk ,but not all,let it simmer about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,add chopped eggplant ..cook more 10 mins ,add sliced pepper ,add all coconut ,basils,stir ,and heat off.
- Done your homemade chicken green curry at home,now serve it with hot steamed jasmine rice ,or rice noodles as Thai style..hope you enjoy this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.