Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bombay duck curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay duck curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay duck curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay duck curry recipe. To make bombay duck curry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay duck curry:
- Take 400 gm of Bombay duck.
- Get 1 of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Take 1 of potato sliced.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Bombay duck curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed and bay leaf.
- Add cauliflower florets and Potatoes saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the fish and cover till it is soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add cumin powder and red chilli Powder mix well.
- Add sugar and mix well and serve.
If you find this Bombay duck curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.