Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Goan prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn curry recipe. You can have goan prawn curry using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan prawn curry:
- Prepare of To Marinate.
- Take 250 gms of Prawns (washed and cleaned.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take of To Make Paste.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Use 4 of Kashmiri Chillis.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 4 of Garlic pods.
- You need 1 of small Cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- You need 10 of Pepper Corns.
- Get of For curry.
- Get 1 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 Cup of Coconut milk.
- Take to Taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves to Garnish.
Steps to make Goan prawn curry:
- 1. Clean the prawns and marinate with the items under marinate for 10 to 15minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to make paste into a blender and grind them to a fine paste by adding the required water.
- Heat oil in a pan, Add the marinated prawns and saute for 2 Minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add some curry leaves and the chopped onions and fry until the onions are transparent.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 Minutes.
- Now add the grounded masala paste, Tamarind Paste and enough water, salt and mix well.
- Now add the prawns. Cover the and cook for 5minutes.
- Add a cup of coconut milk, mix well and cook for 1 minutes.
- Check for salt and Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Rice and Enjoy.
If you find this Goan prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.