Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mamidikaya Pappu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mamidikaya Pappu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mamidikaya pappu recipe. You can cook mamidikaya pappu using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mamidikaya Pappu:
- Take 150 gms of toor dal pressure cooked with 1/4 tspn haldi for 4 whistles.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of methi or fenugreek seeds.
- Use 1 cup of chopped unripe raw mango cubes.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need of Hing.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of or less finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare of Few curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Oil.
Steps to make Mamidikaya Pappu:
- Heat oil in a pan.Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.Then add methi seeds,little hing,green chillies,ginger,curry leaves..
- Add cut raw mango cubes and red chilli powder.Then add water till the mango cubes are just immersed.Note:add less water..
- Cook the raw mango cubes till they soften.Keeping checking otherwise it will get smashed..
- Add the pressure cooked toordal and salt.In low flame let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and add chopped coriander leaves.Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Mamidikaya Pappu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.