Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sayur godog / vegetable in coconut milk curry recipe. To cook sayur godog / vegetable in coconut milk curry you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry:
- Take 200 gram of beef, cut into cubes, boiled.
- Use 150 grams of raw jackfruit, cut into cubes.
- Take 1 of large chayote, cut into 1 cm length.
- Use 50 grams of long beans, cut into 2 cm.
- Prepare of Paste:.
- Take 10 of shallots.
- Prepare 6 of garlics.
- Take 2 cm of turmeric, peeled.
- Prepare of Other:.
- Use 2 cm of galangal, smashed.
- Get 1 of lemongrass, smashed.
- You need 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Use 2 litres of water.
- You need 65 ml of coconut cream.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Use of Chicken powder.
- Provide 1 of bit of oil.
Steps to make Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry:
- Make the paste by using a blender or traditional mortar and pestle until smooth and thick..
- Add the oil in a pan. Add the paste. Then fry until fragrant, add in the bay leaves, lemongrass and galangal. Keep stirring..
- When the paste turns darker in colour and it doesn't smell raw anymore. Add in the water..
- Simmer and keep stirring, then add in the beef and jackfruit, stir for about 5 minutes, then add in the rest of the veggies..
- Add in the seasonings and coconut cream. Keep stirring. Taste test..
- After everything is cooked, turn off the heat and serve..
If you find this Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.