Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry and mutton pulao recipe. You can have mutton curry and mutton pulao using 43 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao:
- Provide of For Mutton Soup.
- Get 1 kg of Mutton.
- Provide 2 of onions sliced.
- You need 1 of big tomato chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of green paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Take of Green paste.
- Take 15 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take Handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
- Provide of Mutton curry.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh coconut grated.
- Get 2 tablespoon of whole garam masala.
- Get 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- Take 8-10 of cashews.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds.
- Use 3 of whole red chilli.
- You need 1 of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 teaspoon of mutton masala.
- Get 2 tablespoon of green masala.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Use of Mutton pulao.
- Get 2 cups of rice washed and soaked for 30 mins.
- Use 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of green paste.
- Use 1 of tomato puree.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of shahi jeera/cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 2 cups of mutton soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 teaspoon of shahi biryani masala.
Steps to make Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao:
- In a blender put everything under green paste and blend nicely keep aside.
- Clean mutton apply 2 tablespoon green paste and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker add some oil fry onion and add marinated mutton, tomato puree, salt and turmeric powder mix nicely.
- When all the masalas are coated on mutton add water and pressure cook for 20 – 25 mins, 10 mins on high flame and 15 mins of sim flame..
- For curry.
- Heat a pan, add little oil roast onion once its translucent add garam masala, coriander seeds, whole red chilli, fry nicely, now add coconut, cashew, poopy seeds and roast nicely.
- Once its roasted, switch off the flame and allow it to cool, after that grind it in mixer, add very little water only if needed.
- In a deep bottom pan, heat oil add green paste and fry till raw smell goes, now add tomato puree and fry till tomato is cooked now add onion and coconut mixture and mix..
- Cover and cook till oil separates, now add all dry masalas, and add 1 cup water and cook nicely.
- Add 3/4th quantity of cooked mutton and 2 cups mutton stock and cover and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- For pulao.
- In a pan add oil and ghee once hot add shahi jeera, bay leaves and add onion once the onion is golden add green paste, tomato puree and let it cook till raw smell goes.
- Now add all dry masalas, add mutton stock and water add salt, once the water boils add mutton pieces and rice..
- Let it boil and cover and cook on law flame till rice is done..
- Serve pulao and mutton curry with salad enjoy.
If you find this Mutton Curry and Mutton pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.