Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry in bangladeshi style recipe. You can cook chicken curry in bangladeshi style using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Take of Ingredients :.
- Get of o Chicken (500 gm).
- Provide of o Red Chilli powder (1.5 tsp).
- Use of o Soya bean oil (5 tbsp).
- Get of o Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of o Onion (3 medium size sliced).
- You need of o Ginger paste (1 tsp).
- You need of o Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Provide of o Cumin fried powder (1 tsp).
- You need of o Whole Garam Masala (Cardamom 2 inch 1 pcs, Cinnamon 3 pieces, Cloves 5).
- Provide of o Potato 2 pcs medium size cut into 8 pcs.
- Take of o Coriander powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of o Salt (to taste).
- You need of o Water (5 cup).
Instructions to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Steps: 1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces with fresh water and drained the extra water from the chicken pieces. 2. Heat oil in a pan. 3. Add the sliced onion into the pan and fry them until become caramelized. 4. Add half cup water so that the dry spices does not get burnt 5. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin & coriander powder fry them until for 5 mints..
- 6. Add garlic and ginger paste, Fry all the masala until the gravy starts leaving oil from the sides. 7. Add salt according to your taste 8. Now add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix well with the gravy. 9. Add whole garam masalas; 10. Cook for 10 minutes on medium to low flame by stirring it constantly. 11. Then add 1 cup of water, mix it well and cover the pan with a heavy lid. 12. Now add the potato pieces & mix it well in the spices. cook slowly until the gravy starts leaving oil from.
- 13. Add rest of the water & cook until the chicken & potato pieces become soft and tender. 14. Open the lid and stir the curry well, cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame. 15. When the oil will come out & the consistency of the gravy is thick that means is ready to serve. 16. Serve it with any kind or rice dishes, roti, paratha or bread..
If you find this Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.