Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. To make chicken kofta curry you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- You need 500 gm of Bonless Chicken paste.
- Take 3 tbsp of Onion paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cashew nut paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Use 2 piece of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Provide 500 gm of Oil for deep fry.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil for gravy.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of Red chilli.
- Provide as needed of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves).
- Prepare as needed of Fresh cream for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken paste,1 tbsp ginger garlick paste,1 tbsp onion paste, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 2 egg & maida and mix it well..
- Take a mixture in a hand and made kofta shape and deep fry..
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds,red chilli whole,some spices(2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves)..
- Add rest of onion paste & ginger garlick paste & green chilli paste & stir..
- Then add all the masala & salt & stir. Add yogurt and stir and cook in 5 min then add the kofta's and nice stir..
- Cover and cook atlist 10 min in low frame..
- Add cashew nuts paste and little water and cover and cook it 10 min..
- Garnishing the kofta's with fresh cream and Coriander leaves(optional) & serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.