Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. To make mutton curry you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton curry:
- Use 500 gms of curry cut mutton.
- Use 4 of onions finely sliced.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of whole jeera.
- You need 5-6 of whole black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of haldi powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 4 of peeled potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of kashmiri mirchi powder.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of garam.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt and sugar according.
- Provide As required of Hot water.
- You need 1 cup of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Mutton curry:
- Wash mutton pieces properly and marinate with lemon juice,1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp haldi, jeera power and dhaniya powder. Keep aside for 30mins..
- Heat pressure cooker then add sufficient oil and fry potatoes till golden brown. Transfer potatoes in a bowl and in the same oil add bay leaf, whole jeera, whole black pepper, onions and fry till onions colour changes to golden brown..
- Now add marinated mutton saute for few minutes then add ginger, garlic and chilli paste. After few minutes add tomatoes and stir for few more minutes. When masala will start discharging oil now add haldi powder, kashmiri mirchi powder, salt and sugar and again stir for 10 minutes..
- Now add hot water as required and close the pressure cooker with lid and give 6 whistles or till mutton becomes soft.
- After that open the lid add garam masala powder with potatoes and again give 3 more whistles. Give 15 mins standing time. Serve mutton curry with plain white rice/ dehradun rice..
If you find this Mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.