Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Massaman curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman curry rice recipe. To make massaman curry rice you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Massaman curry rice:
- You need 1 cup of Rice – (soak them for half an hour).
- Get 1/2 cup of Spring onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Use 2-3 of Baby corns – (finely chopped).
- Use As needed of Broccoli – florets (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum –(finely chopped).
- You need ¼ cup of Paneer and Tofu – each (cut into small squares).
- You need 4-5 of mushrooms – (all finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot –(finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 pieces of Dry red chillies –(deseeded and roughly cut).
- Get 1/4 cup of Tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get ½ tsp of Red chilli paste – (soak two dry chillies in warm water and make a paste) or red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander and cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Red curry paste – (dissolved in two tbsp. water).
- Provide ½ cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salted peanuts – . (Crushed).
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon stalk.
- Prepare 1, 1/2 cups of water.
Steps to make Massaman curry rice:
- Boil 6-8 cups of water with 2 tsp of salt. Add rice. Cook them on a medium flame. Keep stirring until the rice are tender. Drain the rice and keep it on the strainer for 5 minutes. Fluff with the fork. Spread them on a tray for 1 hour before you stir fry..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry paneer and tofu and take it out. In the same oil add onions and garlic paste. Fry them for few minutes..
- Add all the vegetables. Fry them for few minutes..
- In a bowl, take coconut milk. Add red curry paste, crushed peanut and lemon stalk..
- Add this to the sautéed vegetables. Add water. Add in rice and Cook till the water gets evaporated and rice are done..
If you find this Massaman curry rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.