Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red satay curry recipe. You can have thai red satay curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Prepare 2 bunch of chosen meat.
- Get 1 cup of crushed peanuts.
- Use 3 liter of chicken stock.
- Use 1 cup of cornflour in water.
- Provide 6 of mixed chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of corriander.
- Prepare 4 clove of fresh garlic.
- Use 2 each of carrot (thinnly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 stick of lemon grass.
- Use 1 tbsp of red thai paste.
- You need 2 pinch of pepper.
- Get 4 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Prepare all your fresh ingrediants so you are well prepared..
- Bring stock the boil and add cornflour solution a quarter at a time. REMEMBER only add cornflour when stock is boiling.
- In a seperate pan fry off the meat you have chosen. add chillies, ginger and garlic.
- when stock has thickened stir in your thai paste.Then add everything to the stock..
- Turn down to a rolling boil and reduce by a third..
- Serve with jasmin rice, fresh corriander and crushed peanuts sprinkled over the top.
If you find this Thai Red Satay Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.