Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Sukka (Dry Chicken Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Sukka (Dry Chicken Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sukka (dry chicken curry) recipe. You can cook chicken sukka (dry chicken curry) using 21 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sukka (Dry Chicken Curry):
- Prepare 500 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green cardamoms.
- Get 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- Get 4-5 of laung/cloves.
- Get 1/4 th tsp of methi / fenugreek.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of shahjeera / cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 1 tbsp of scraped coconut.
- Take 2 tbsp of curd.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken Sukka (Dry Chicken Curry):
- Marinate chicken with little salt,turmeric, curd and lemon juice for an hour.Heat oil in a wok and sprinkle methi. When it splutters and nice aroma comes out..
- Sprinkle shahjeera. Then add half crushed whole garam masala.Add finely chopped onion and fry till golden brown.Add ginger garlic paste and fry.Then add the marinated chicken,tomato puree,coriander and cumin powder.Add coconut paste and toss till oil leaves sides.Add 1 cup water and cook on low flame till chicken is nearly dry.Sprinkle 1 tsp ghee and garam masala and garnish with slit green chilli and coriander..
If you find this Chicken Sukka (Dry Chicken Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.