Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi chicken curry recipe. You can cook punjabi chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- Use 1.250 kg of chicken pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of termaric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of jeera dhania powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- Get As needed of oil.
- Provide As needed of water.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 4 of chopped big onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need As needed of ginger.
- You need 1 cup of homemade curd.
- You need As needed of cinnamon,cloves,cardamom.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
Instructions to make Punjabi Chicken Curry:
- First wash chicken pieces using the water,and keep it in the bowl,In other side take a small bowl put curd and termaric powder,red chilli powder,jeera dhania powder make a paste and put into the chicken pieces mix well add salt also mix again and keep rest for about one hour. In other side heat the kadhai pour oil in the kadhai,add garam masala add chopped onions saute it for few minutes then add chopped ginger and garlic mix well, saute it til it becomes soft and smooth,.
- Put the masala mix to the blender jar blend well adding little water til it blend like a puree,Now put another kadhai to the heated oven add needed oil to the kadhai put jeera and bay leaves and hing when cracking add onion puree to the kadhai saute it for more minutes til the masala sprinkles,next add chopped tomatoes saute it til the tomatoes are well smashed..
- Now add chicken pieces to the kadhi give it a nice mix and saute it in high flame of the oven for ten minutes,add garam masala powder mix well saute for few more minutes in the high flame of the oven add kasuri methi mix again add mango powder mix well add two cups of water to the kadhai put the cover to the kadhai set the flame in high mode,for fifteen minutes the low the flame remove the cover gives a good stir to the gravy and cover again for more thirty minutes then switch off the flame..
- Yummy tasty Panjabi chicken curry is ready for serving..
If you find this Punjabi Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.