Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry soup recipe. You can cook curry soup using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Soup:
- Use of For the soup:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 tsp of Butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1/4 of Apple.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- Prepare 600 ml of Water.
- Take of Vegetables:.
- You need 4 of pieces Chicken.
- You need 4 of Potatoes, small.
- Use 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 8 of Baby corn.
- Provide 16 of Green beans.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Curry Soup:
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.
If you find this Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.