Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce recipe. To make cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce:
- Get of Cauliflower rice.
- You need 1 of cauliflower.
- You need of Chickpea tomato/curry sauce.
- Use 2 of red onions, diced.
- Use 3 of cloves, minced.
- Provide 5 cm of ginger, grated.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry power.
- Get 2 of bell peppers, chopped.
- Take 400 ml of diced tomatoes.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce:
- Add the cauliflower in a food processor. Chop or grate if you don’t have a food processor. Heat some oil and cook for 15 minutes..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the onions for 1 minute. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for another minute..
- Toss in the curry powder, coriander, cumin, paprika and chilli if using. Stir and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the bell peppers and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Add the chickpeas, diced tomatoes, coconut milk and stir. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss in the spinach. Stir and cook for another minute..
- Serve with the cauliflower rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Cauliflower rice & chickpea tomato/curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.