Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry with Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry with Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry with cauliflower recipe. You can cook egg curry with cauliflower using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Curry with Cauliflower:
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixture of spices (Halba campur).
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of -inch ginger, minced.
- Use 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Use 1 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of stems of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of birds eye chilli (to taste preference).
- You need 1 cup of tamarind juice.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of thin coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 of cauliflower cut in to florets.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Get of Lastly added mixed ingredients:.
- Take 1 cup of F&N evaporated milk (low fat),.
- Provide 1 of medium onion,.
- Get 1 of medium tomato,.
- Use 1 stalk of curry leaves,.
- Take 1 of green chili,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thin coconut milk,.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder,.
Instructions to make Egg Curry with Cauliflower:
- Heat oil in a pot. Add mixture of spices. When mixture of spices splutter, add minced garlic, ginger, onion, tomatoes and curry leaves..
- Saute ingredients till it turns light brown. Then add the fish curry powder and turmeric powder. Give it a stir and add water..
- Stir well and add salt. Let oil separates. You can add potatoes while waiting for the oil separates..
- Once oil seprates, can add tamarind water and coconut milk..
- Let it boil till gravy gets thick. Then add cauliflower and birds eye chilies..
- Next add the mixed ingredients in to the boiling gravy and bring to boil again..
- Then break an eggs and drop it directly and gently, into the curry. Repeat this for other eggs and make sure to leave some space between the eggs..
- Do not stir gravy. Cover and let the eggs get cooked in medium heat until it fully cooked..
- The tasty curry can be served 30 minutes later..
If you find this Egg Curry with Cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.