Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style prawn curry recipe. You can have restaurant style prawn curry using 18 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Get 250 grams of medium sized prawn.
- Get 1 of big onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of fennel powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Use 1-2 pods of garlic chopped.
- Use 2-3 of green or red chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Prawn curry:
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan..
- Saute chopped onion for 2-3 minutes..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds..
- Add chopped tomato..
- Stir for 1 minute..
- Add salt, coriander, cumin, fennel, red chilli, turmeric and garam masala powder..
- Mix and fry for a minute and then add grated coconut..
- Mix well and continue to fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool..
- De vein, remove the shell and clean prawns..
- Keep aside..
- Grind the prepared mixture to make a smooth paste..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan..
- Splatter cumin seeds,split fresh chilli, chopped garlic and curry leaves..
- Add the prepared prawns and fry for a minute or till the prawns change colour..
- Add the prepared curry paste and mix well to combine..
- Add coconut milk and give it a boil..
- Adjust the gravy consistency according to your choice by adding more coconut milk or water..
- Check the salt and remove from heat..
- Don't overcook the curry, or the prawns will be rubbery in texture. Remove from heat when the curry starts to boil..
- Transfer to a serving bowl..
- Garnish with curry leaves or coriander leaves and serve with fried rice, jeera rice or steamed rice..
If you find this Restaurant style Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.