Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad chicken curry recipe. To cook chettinad chicken curry you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Chicken Curry:
- Provide of To Marinate:.
- You need 1 of . Chicken – 1 whole baby chicken (1 kg).
- Provide 2 of . Yogurt – 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 3 of . Salt – as needed.
- You need 4 of . Turmeric – 1/2 tsp.
- Take of To Grind:.
- Provide 1 of . Red chillies – 7 (Dry).
- Use 2 of . Kashmiri red chillies – 5 (Which gives you nice colour).
- Prepare 3 of . Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Provide 4 of . Pepper corns – 1 tbsp.
- You need 5 of . Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
- Prepare 6 of . Fennel seeds – 1 tsp.
- Get 7 of . Coconut – 1/3 cup.
- You need of Other Ingredients:.
- Take 1 of . Gingelly Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Provide 2 of . Bay leaf – 2.
- Prepare 3 of . Cinnamon – 1 stick.
- Get 4 of . Cloves – 4.
- Use 5 of . Cardamon – 4.
- Get 6 of . Small onion – 1 cup.
- Use 7 of . Tomato – 2 small.
- Prepare 8 of . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 9 of . Green chilli – 1 silted.
- Use 10 of . Curry leaves – 1/4 cup.
- Take 11 of . Salt – as needed.
- Take 12 of . Coriander leaves – for garnish.
Instructions to make Chettinad Chicken Curry:
- 1. Cut the baby chicken into small pieces and wash thoroughly in running water minimum 5 times. 2. Marinate the chicken under the topic "To Marinate" for atleast 1 hour in fridge. 3. Heat a kadai dry roast all the ingredients under the topic "To Grind". Keep the flame into low don't burn the masalas. Cool and grind into smooth paste by adding needed water. Keep this aside..
- 4. Now puree the shallots and tomato separately and keep aside. Prepare Ginger Garlic paste. 5. Heat kadai add oil. Once hot add cinnamon, bay leaf, cardamon and clove. Now add curry leaves. Once it done add the onion puree and saute until onion raw smell goes off. 6. Now add Ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Saute until raw smell goes off. Now add marinated chicken and saute for 3 to 4 minutes in medium flame..
- 7. Now add tomato puree, ground paste and salt. 8. Add 2 cups of water and check the salt. Close with lid and cook untill chicken done 90%. 9. Open the lid and cook in low flame till chicken done completely. Oil will come out of the sides and form a thin layer top of the gravy. This is the right consistency to switch off the flame..
- 10. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Chettinad Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.