Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry recipe. To make arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry you need 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- Provide 250 gm of arbi/taro root.
- Take 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of dhania(corinader) powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- Peel arbi, wash it, prick it, keep aside..
- Take a pan, add 1 tbsp oil, heat it, add arbi, fry it till golden brown. Keep aside..
- Take a pressure cooker now, add oil, heat it..
- Add ajwain, let it splutter..
- Now add ginger garlic paste, add lil water, sauté it for a while..
- Add onion paste now, again add lil water, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until brown. Stir in between..
- Now add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, add lil water also, increase the flame, cook it open till oil separates..
- Now add salt & garam masala powder, stir it for a while..
- Add arbi now, give a stir..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until oil separates..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, stir fry it for a while..
- Add boiled water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick gravy..
- Place the lid now, give 4 whistles at high flame..
- Lower the flame now, cook it for 5-7 minutes..
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after 5 minutes of cooling..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- Serve it with Roti or Paratha…
If you find this Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.