Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice recipe. To make thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Take 500 gram of salmon or prawn or any fish.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Use 2 of Onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed chilli powder.
- Take of Curry leaves 12-15.
- Get 2-3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 gram of Coconut milk.
- You need of Lemon (half).
Instructions to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Heat mustard oil in frying pan or pot, put onions fry till its lightly brown and soft not too much then put ginger garlic paste and saute then put zeera, haldi, dhaniya, crushed chilli powder, curry patta, when aroma comes then put chopped tomatoes(i put half chopped tomatoe tin) if you put fresh tomatoes let it get soft and juicy then add coconut milk and half lemon squeeze..
- Now add salmon only for 5 minutes and turn off gas dont turn fish if you want really soft but make sure fish is dipped in masala and if you want just turn another side for a minute. Serve with Rice or coconut rice..
- COCONUT RICE: In water put salt, coconut milk (i put less then 100 gram coconut in 1 cup rice) then put rice put 1 onion cut in square and dum rice (as pilao style not drain one) and last put garlic cloves few not chopped just whole for smell…
- Tip: if you don't like coconut taste too much put less coconut milk in both. light taste will be nice aswell..
If you find this THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.