Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- You need 6 of Chicken Thighs.
- Take 2 tbsp of Green Curry Paste.
- Use 2 cans of Coconut Milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai Fish Sauce.
- You need 4 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Take 6 of Baby Sweetcorn.
- Get 1 Handful of Mangetout.
- Use 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 5 of Big Oyster Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 can of Chopped Bamboo Shoots.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- 1. Start off by tearing the oyster mushrooms into smaller more bite-size pieces, also chop the baby sweetcorn, halves the tomatoes and put all into a bowl together along with the whole mangetout..
- 2. Now score the chicken thighs and we're ready to get cooking..
- 3. Firstly get the pan up to a med/high heat and open the cans of coconut milk and open and drain out the bamboo shoots, then add the curry paste along with 1/4 can of coconut milk, mix it and leave to cook through a bit and thicken..
- 4. Once the sauce has thickened put in your chicken and move it around making sure every bit is covered in curry..
- 5. After chicken is covered put in the kaffir lime leaves, the rest of the coconut milk cans, the fish sauce and the vegetables and tomatoes and bamboo shoots put in everything really, you could also add some sugar for a sweeter curry or chilies for a more spicy one. I prefer leaving it untouched..
- 6. When everything is in, mix and leave to stew until the chicken is cooked or for 40 minutes then you're done!.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.