Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s fish curry recipe. To cook whosayna’s fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Fish Curry:
- Take 4-5 pcs of Fish (can put head too)/ Prawns/Dried Fish or Prawns.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Fish Masala (locally made).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 5 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp / 3 of Garlic paste or cloves of Garlic.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Puree (optional).
- Provide 1 of Spring Onions (chopped).
- Use 2 pcs of Raw Mango (or Dry Mango or Lemon juice).
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 3 of Green Chillies (jullienes).
- Provide 5/6 of Few Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Fish Curry:
- In blender put oil, tomatoes, tomato puree, chilli powder, coriander powder, fish masala, garlic, salt and a cup of water then blend to a paste.
- Pour in a pot, add half cup of water then keep on flame.
- Let it boil properly if it thickens can add water, add fish, raw mango and spring onions cook till fish is done.
- Garnish with green chillies and coriander leaves.
If you find this Whosayna’s Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.