Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. You can have roast duck red curry (thai) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Use 2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 3 of kafir lime leaves.
- Take 1 of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- Use 1 of Red Chilli (cut).
- Prepare 150 grams of pineapple.
- Provide 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare of Roast duck.
- Get 200 grams of duck breast with skin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of five spice.
- Take 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.