Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe. You can cook almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry:
- Take 500 gm of button mushrooms washed in turmeric water and 4 part cut.
- Take 2 of chopped onions.
- Take 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- Take 2 of crushed green chillies.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Poppy seeds.
- Provide 7-8 of almonds.
- Take 10-12 of cashew nuts.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter /oil for cooking.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed kasuri methi.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry:
- First make paste of onion, green chilli ginger and garlic in a blender and keep aside..
- Next in a same blender jar make a paste of the almost, cashew nuts and Poppy seeds add little water to make smooth paste keep this aside..
- Take a heavy bottomed pan add a teaspoon of butter add the onion paste and saute until the raw smells of the onions go away..
- Add black pepper powder and garam masala powder and saute it nicely..
- Add mushrooms sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder and mix it well..
- When whole water of mushrooms evaporate add almond and cashew paste into the mushroom and add one glass of water and mix it well and cover the pan. (if required more water depending on u).
- Once gravy starts to thicken turn off the heat. Stir it. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve with rice and roti..
If you find this Almond and cashew nuts loaded mushroom curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.