Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Paneer Uttapam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Uttapam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Uttapam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer uttapam recipe. You can cook paneer uttapam using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Uttapam:
- Use 2-3 cups of Dosa Batter.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped Tomato.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated Carrot.
- Get 2 of Green chillies,finely chopped.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala optional.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves (optional),finely chopped.
- Use as required of oil.
- You need to taste of salt adjust.
Steps to make Paneer Uttapam:
- First prepare Dosa batter.I used leftover dosa batter for this recipe. In a bowl mix everything together except dosa batter..
- Heat a pan/tawa on medium flame.Add a little oil and pour a ladleful of the batter. Spread evenly slightly thick. Sprinkle paneer-veg topping on uttapam..
- Add oil around the edges and close lid. Cook for 1-2 minutes till base is brown..
- After a minute or two,flip uttapam and let it cook till onions are caramelized and crisp. Remove and transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar..
If you find this Paneer Uttapam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.