Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Murmure chatpati recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Murmure chatpati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Murmure chatpati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to murmure chatpati recipe. To make murmure chatpati you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Murmure chatpati:
- You need 4 cups of murmure(puff poha).
- Take 4-5 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of peanuts.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- You need 3 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare as required of Spicy bundi or Sev.
- Use as required of Pomegranate seeds (optional).
Steps to make Murmure chatpati:
- Soak murmure in water for 2 minutes and then strain it..
- In a pan heat oil, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds..
- When crackles add asafoetida and peanuts..
- Saute till peanuts turns crisp.
- Add chopped green chillies and curry leaves..
- Add murmure and mix it..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves..
- Mix well and cook for couple of minutes..
- Garnish with spicy bundi and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy hot..
If you find this Murmure chatpati recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.