Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe. To make chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry:
- Prepare 300 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of jeera / cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sabzi masala.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- Prepare As required of refined oil.
Steps to make Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry:
- Crush the paneer and make balls out of it. Deep fry these balls in oil till golden brown from outside. Set it aside..
- Take kadhai. Add some oil. Add the bay leaf, add ginger garlic paste with chopped Tomatoes and Onion..
- Fry till raw smell goes off. Add all the powder masalas including salt..
- Add some water. Cook till u see the oil separating. Add the fried cheese balls and add some water. Cook for 10 mins in low flame. Adjust salt accordingly. Serve..
If you find this Chenna curry/ fried cheese ball curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.