Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns masala curry recipe. You can have prawns masala curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns Masala Curry:
- You need 300 grams of Prawns -.
- Prepare 2 of big chopped Onions.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes (make puree of raw tomatoes).
- Take 1/4 of (Quarter) teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala powder.
- Use 3 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 7-8 of Garlic Pods.
- Provide 1 of small bunch of Coriander Leaves chopped.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of For Tempering (Tadka)-Mustard seeds.
- Take 10-12 of Curry leaves.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Prawns Masala Curry:
- Wash, clean and devein the prawns. Pat dry them. Marinate the prawns in turmeric powder and pinch of salt. Keep aside for 20 minutes..
- Coarsely grind the garlic, half coriander leaves and green chillies..
- Heat half tablespoon Oil in a pan and fry the marinated prawns for 1 minute. Remove from heat and keep aside..
- In the same pan heat 2 tablespoons Oil, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add coarsely grinded green chillies, garlic and coriander leaves for 2 minutes..
- Add Red chilli powder, coriander powder and tomato puree, saute/fry for 3 – 4 minutes. Add salt to taste..
- Add 1 & ½ cup water. Make it boil, add prawns, garam masala powder. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes..
- Add remaining coriander leaves. Remove from heat..
- Heat ½ tablespoon Oil in bowl, add Mustard seeds, when it splutter add curry leaves. Pour this mixture to the pan..
If you find this Prawns Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.