Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut poha with a twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut poha with a twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut poha with a twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut poha with a twist recipe. You can cook coconut poha with a twist using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut poha with a twist:
- Get 1 cup of poha.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pomegranate.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of urad dal.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chana dal.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of hing(asafoetida).
- Get Handful of curry leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Coconut poha with a twist:
- First wash the poha drain the water mix salt as required and steam it for ten mins and keep aside. Fill a idli pan with little water and keep the poha in a vessel and steam..
- Grind coconut ginger and green chilli and keep aside..
- Now take a pan add oil mustard seeds,urad dhal, chanadhal, hing and curry leaves. Let mustard splutter then add peas with salt water close and cook for 5 mins.Add coconut mixture and pepper powder to this and sauté till it leaves an aromat smell. Keep the poha ready by then and add it to the coconut stir well with no lumps switch of the flame and mix in the pomegranate and serve..
If you find this Coconut poha with a twist recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.