Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zero oil Chicken Masala Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zero oil Chicken Masala Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zero oil chicken masala gravy recipe. To make zero oil chicken masala gravy you only need 41 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Zero oil Chicken Masala Gravy:
- Take of For marination.
- Use 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of semolina (dry roasted).
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use of For Grinding.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- Take 2 of medium size tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Get 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Take 4-5 of black pepper.
- Get 3-4 of cloves.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3 of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of carom seeds.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut water.
- Take 3 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coconut.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Take 6 of dried red chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted gram dal (putani).
- Use As needed of Water.
- You need of For gravy.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Take 2 cup or required of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- Use to taste of Salt according.
Steps to make Zero oil Chicken Masala Gravy:
- Firstly take the large mixing bowl add washed chicken, dry roasted semolina, and all masala ingredients above mentioned in marination..
- Next combine well together, cover and rest it for half an hour..
- Now heat the nonstick pan put bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, cumin and sesame seeds dry roast till they becomes lightly aromatic smell..
- Further add sliced onions, chopped tomatoes, and dried red chillies to it saute for few seconds..
- Next immediately add water mix well. Then cover and cook for until all water disappear or absorbed. Off the flame and keep it side at room temperature..
- Once cooled completely then transfer to grinder or mixer jar, additionally add roughly chopped spinach, Green chilli chopped, coriander leaves, chopped coconut, curry leaves, roasted gram dal, carom seeds, coconut water and lemon juice..
- Add water if needed, then grind to make smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- Heat the pan on medium flame, and place the marinated chicken stir for 30 seconds, then add grinded mixture, water, and salt to taste (remember already salt adding marination time also) mix well. Add more water If u needed.
- Cover and cook until the chicken is well cooked. Stir occasionally in between time, After few mins add chicken masala powder saute again..
- Furthermore check the cookness and gravy consistency. lastly add chopped coriander leaves..
- Finally zero oil chicken masala Gravy is ready. serve hot with rice, roti, chapati etc.
If you find this Zero oil Chicken Masala Gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.