Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna katsu(cutlet) curry recipe. To cook tuna katsu(cutlet) curry you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Use of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- Provide 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- Use of Wheat flour.
- You need of Beaten egg.
- Use of Bread crumple.
- Get of Solt, Pepper.
- Get of (For Curry).
- Take 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- You need 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- Get 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
If you find this Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.