Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chikuwa and sakura-ebi shrimp curry mayo toast recipe. To make chikuwa and sakura-ebi shrimp curry mayo toast you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast:
- Use 1 slice of Sliced bread.
- Prepare 1 of Chikuwa.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sakura shrimp.
- Get 1/8 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of Easy melting cheese.
Instructions to make Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast:
- Slice the chikuwa into rounds and put in a bowl. Toss with the sakura-ebi and curry powder..
- Slice the onion and microwave for 1 minute at 600 W. Cooking the onion will take soften the flavor, so it will be easier to eat..
- Add the onions into the bowl from Step 1 and mix well. As you mix it will cool down, so add the mayonnaise and mix some more..
- Spread on top of a slice of bread, add melting type cheese to taste, and toast in a oven..
- This is toast topped with avocado and shiso mixed with soy sauce shio koji-mayonnaise.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151257-mayonnaise-toast-with-avocado-and-shiso-leaves.
- This toast is topped with avocado and sweet chilli sauce flavored scrambled eggs.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158977-avocado-and-eggs-topped-toast.
- Chocolate and banana on toast. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151253-runny-chocolate-banana-toast.
If you find this Chikuwa and Sakura-Ebi Shrimp Curry Mayo Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.