Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Laksa Curry Sarawak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laksa Curry Sarawak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to laksa curry sarawak recipe. To cook laksa curry sarawak you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Laksa Curry Sarawak:
- Get of Chicken carcass bone.
- Provide of Chicken breast / drumstick.
- Use of Prawns medium size.
- Use of Fish balls.
- Use slices of Fish cake.
- Get of Laksa noodles / mee hoon.
- Provide of Hard boiled eggs.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Take of Bean sprouts.
- Get of Some onions.
- Take of Lime.
- Take of Laksa paste.
- Use of Sambal belacan.
- Use of Santan / Coconut milk.
- Get 1 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Laksa Curry Sarawak:
- Prepare stock soup base with 2 litres of water in a pot. Add in coriander root and a few pieces of ginger..
- Remove the head and shells of some prawns. Stir fry the head and shells of prawns in oil untill aroma. Put the shells into the pot together with the chicken carcass bones and drumsticks or breast meat. Boil it for 15 minutes and let it simmer for another 30 minutes. The prawn meat can sear in a pan till aromatic and set aside for later garnishing..
- Add in a pack of laksa paste, coconut or santan milk. Add in 1 cube of chicken and salt to taste. Add in fish balls and fish slices. Let it simmer for 15 minutes. The laksa soup is ready..
- Cook some laksa noodles or mee hoon and set in a bowl. Pour in the laksa soup into the cooked noodles. Garnish and decorate the top with bean sprouts, onions, eggs, fish balls, fish slices, prawns, chicken and some sambal belacan. Ready to serve hot..
If you find this Laksa Curry Sarawak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.