Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nigerian fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nigerian fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nigerian fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nigerian fried rice recipe. You can have nigerian fried rice using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nigerian fried Rice:
- Take of delica of rice.
- Provide of kilo of chicken.
- Use of bulb of purple onion.
- Take of cup of sweet corn.
- Provide of cup of peas.
- Get of Irish potatoes chopped in.
- You need of liver cut in small sizes.
- Use of small spring onion.
- Take of |4 of cabbage shredded.
- Prepare of carrots diced in cubs.
- You need of big green pepper cut.
- Provide of red chilli pepper cut.
- Take of ginger and garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Use of tsp of tumeric.
- Take of tsp of fennel.
- Take of sea salt.
Instructions to make Nigerian fried Rice:
- Wash the chicken and liver and put in a pot add little of all the veggies including ginger and garlic.
- Add curry,tumeric, fennel, sea salt and put on the heat.
- Wash the rice with salt and hot water and put in a sieve.
- When the chicken is cooked remove the chicken from the stock.
- Add a the washed rice to the stock and allow to cook until the rice is tender.
- Add the remaining veggies and turn off the heat then stir all together.
- Bleach your oil in another pot add a little onion and fry your chicken until golden brown.
- Your delicious rice is ready to eat.
If you find this Nigerian fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.