Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry:
- Use 500 grams of fish fillet.
- Use 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of fennel powder.
- Provide 5 tablespoons of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of fenugreek powder.
- Get 4-5 pieces of kudampuli (kokum, Malabar tamarind).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Water.
Instructions to make Fish curry:
- Soak kudampuli in warm water for 10 minutes..
- Wash and pat dry the fish..
- In a clay pot or a thick bottomed plan, heat oil..
- Add mustard seeds. When it starts popping, add curry leaves..
- Lower the flame and add the ginger garlic paste. Fry for a minute, taking care not to burn..
- Add the spice powders and fry in a low flame till aromat. This should be done in 3 or 4 minutes..
- Add 2 cups of water and the soaked kudampuli. Bring to a boil..
- Add the fish. Cover and cook till the fish is done..
- Add salt and turn off the stove..
- Let it stand for an hour before serving..
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.