Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grill paneer tikka curries recipe. You can have grill paneer tikka curries using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grill Paneer Tikka Curries:
- Take 12 of Paneer cubes(thick).
- Use 4 pcs of Soya champs.
- Get 2 big size of Tomato.
- Use 2 big size of Onion.
- Get 2 tsp of Tandoori masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of veg mayo.
- Provide 1 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Use 2 tsp of amul fresh cream.
- Use to taste of chat masala.
- You need to of as taste pink salt.
- Prepare to taste of black salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi powder.
Instructions to make Grill Paneer Tikka Curries:
- Take a soya champ cut in pieces and boil for 5 minutes..
- Take a bowl add all masala,bread crumbs,mayo,curd,cream,salt mixed and keep a side..
- Take a onion peel and cut in cubes and open in single 2 pcs..
- Take a tomato cut in cubes and seedless..
- Take a big bowl add marinate masala,soya champ,onion,tomato and paneer cubes marinate in 6 to 8 hours keep in fridge..
- After 8 hours take a grill pan add some oil and grill for paneer cubes,soya champ,onion and tomato grill for both sides..
- Take a pan then add leftover marinate masala saute for 5 minutes then add some milk for curry..
- After 5 minutes add grill paneer,soya,tomato and onion simmer for few seconds..
- Serve with chapati..
If you find this Grill Paneer Tikka Curries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.