Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo chicken curry recipe. To cook aloo chicken curry you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Chicken curry:
- Take 1 of big onion.
- Use 1 of big tomato.
- Provide 4 tsp of yogurt.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 2 of large potatoes.
- Take 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Steps to make Aloo Chicken curry:
- First cut onion finely, cut tomato into small pieces..
- Peel & cut potatoes into square shape…
- In pan add oil then add onion & fry it & take it out.. keep it aside..
- In same oil add ginger garlic paste & chicken & fry it for 5 min on medium flame..
- Blend tomatoes, fried onion & yogurt together to make fine paste…
- Now add all spices seasoning to chicken & cook it for 2 min then add onion, tomato & yogurt paste in it..
- Add potatoes & cook on high flame for 5 min till oil separates..then add 2 cups of water & cover it and cook till potatoes & chicken tender or soften, check potatoes by inserting knife in it…
- Yummy Aloo chicken salan ready, serve with roti chapati & also with rice…
If you find this Aloo Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.