Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball curry in coconut #themechallenge recipe. To cook meatball curry in coconut #themechallenge you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge:
- Take 1 kg of mutton mince meat.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic n ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 of coconut.
Steps to make Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge:
- Put the mince in a bowl.Add salt,garam masala,ginger,garlic,chillies,curry powder n gram flour mix well n fold into balls.
- Boil water in a frying pan n put the balls to boil.Remove the meatballs n put them aside..
- Take a sufuria put oil n onions.Fry till golden brown then add tomato n salt let it cook.In the meantime squeeze some coconut milk.
- Remove the milk from the coconut.Put your meatballs in the mixture n add the lightest coconut milk..
- Then add the 2nd coconut milk n let it boil for 3 mins then finally add the heavy tui n let it boil..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Meatball curry in coconut #ThemeChallenge recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.