Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick chicken curry with sumac & turmeric spiced couscous recipe. To make quick chicken curry with sumac & turmeric spiced couscous you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous:
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take a few of stems of purple sprouting broccoli.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fenugreek.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 of onions, 1 brown 1 red.
- You need 1 can of plum tomatoes.
- Provide of for the couscous.
- Get 1 cup of couscous.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sumac.
- Use of handfull desicated coconut.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous:
- In a pan add a good glug of oil and fry off onion, add all the spices and fry off for a few mins. Then add the garlic and the chicken until the chicken is seeled.
- Add the plum tomatoes to the chicken curry mix and mush up the toms, then refill the can with water and top up..
- Chop up the carrots and add to the bubbling curry for about 20mins.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and stir, then pop the couscous and spices and coconut in a bowl and cover with stock and a plate. leave for a few mins then fork up until fluffy..
- Once the couscous is ready pop into little ramikens and turn onto a plate, add a portion of curry. Ideally served with fresh coriander,.
If you find this Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.