Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. To cook thai massaman chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- Take 250 g of chicken, cut into long strips.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Take 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- Take 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- Take 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- Provide 1 of star anise.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of big red chilli, finely sliced.
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste..
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well..
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well..
- Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.