Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy homemade chicken curry recipe. You can have healthy homemade chicken curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry:
- Use 1/4 box of Straight Cut Rice Noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 can of Light Coconut Milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Thai Curry Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Papper.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 of Jalapeno.
Steps to make Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry:
- Cut chicken breast into small chunks and add to preheated pan with olive oil..
- While chicken is cooking, place rice noodles in HOT tap water and let them soak..
- Dice up the green pepper (and jalapeno pepper if you want extra heat) and add to the chicken..
- Add the cocount milk, thai curry sauce, and thai curry paste and stir until it is well mixed. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Drain the rice noodles and add to the pain. Mix well. Let simmer until the rice noodles are at desired temperature (about 3 minutes)..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
- Easy one pan clean-up!.
If you find this Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.